Trainee Pizzaiolo APPLY NOW
Want to be part of a growing and exciting team?
The Gaff Ellon is looking for a creative and hard working individual to fill the role of Trainee Pizzaiolo in our restaurant in Ellon, Aberdeenshire.
Working with an authentic wood fired oven, the successful candidate will be taught an extensive array of dough types including natural leaven, fermentation and all the in service steps to create pizza in it's purest form.
Day to day responsibilities as directed by your Line Manager to include:
– receive regular training as and when agreed in a training programme, particularly learning the station responsibilities and operation
– ensuring compliance to sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organisational and quality requirements
– help to co-ordinate food preparation
– help to prepare and cook food
– help with quality management of food
– help with general cleaning required in the kitchen
Food hygiene certification not essential however desirable
Working shifts will be 37.5 hours weekly Wednesday to Sunday with overtime available when required.
Please email with CV and cover letter to tell us why you are right for this role2022-05-23|||Ellon, Aberdeenshire|||||||||JZC2PpxNvnaZgG6u|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false